Perhaps the weather is terrible on a Sunday morning, and it would be dangerous to drive on the icy roads. Or perhaps your spouse or partner or child isn't well enough to attend the service, and your attention is needed at home. If you are unable to get to your own congregation's Sunday services, you could "attend" the Sunday service of a congregation whose services are being live-streamed over the internet. A list is below: if other congregations would like to be listed here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Unitarian Society of Madison, Wisconsin
- Video webcasts our Sunday 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. [Central] services over YouTube, and UUA folks can view it at http://fusmadison.org/webcast
- Peruse past music and worship video at https://www.youtube.com/fusmadison
- Listen to audio podcasts at www.fusmadison.org/media/sermon.xml
- You can also subscribe to FUSM podcasts at http://fusmadison.org/podcast
UU Church of Bloomington, Indiana
- Find information here: http://www.uubloomington.org/
- You could tune into the church services at 9:15 or 11:15 a.m. [Eastern].
- Previous services are archived on the site.
UU Church West in Brookfield WI
- Podcasts: http://uucw.org/worship/sermons/
Church of the Larger Fellowship (a UU Congregation Without Walls)
- CLF broadcasts their weekly services at 8 p.m. [Eastern] on Sunday evenings, and at 2 p.m. [Eastern] on Monday afternoons.
- Information here: http://www.questformeaning.org/worship/
All Souls Unitarian Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Watch the live-streaming of the Traditional service [10 a.m. Central]
- and/or the Contemporary service [11:30 a.m. Central]
- Previous services are also archived on the site.