PRAIRIE STAR DISTRICT ARCHIVES
Because Prairie Star District has become part of MidAmerica Region, this page has been archived as of July 15, 2013, for reference purposes. It will not be updated in the future, and some links may no longer work properly. For more up-to-date information, please visit the Mid America UUA site. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to register for just a day or two?
Partial week registration will open later in the spring if there are places still available at the camp.
Can I bring my pets to camp?
Guest pets are not allowed.
Where can I go for groceries, gas, cash, medications, etc?
Amenities in Ashland, Nebraska (about two miles from Camp):
- No Frills Supermarket, 2301 Silver Street
- Reid’s Variety Store, 1401 Silver Street
- Ashland Pharmacy, Inc, located in Reid’s Variety, 1401 Silver Street
- Ashland Care Clinic, 705 N 17th Avenue
- U-Stop gas station and convenience store, 502 Highway 6
- Great Plains Service [propane], Highway 6
- Farmers & Merchants National Bank [ATM], 1501 Silver Street Centennial Bank, 2433
- Silver Street Dairy Cone, 1609 Silver Street
- Iron Horse Golf Club [public course]
- A variety of antique and gift shops and restaurants
What else is available to do in this area?
- Strategic Air and Space Museum
- Henry Doorly Zoo Wildlife Safari
- Quarry Oaks Golf Course
- Iron Horse Golf course
- Mahoney State Park
- Family Aquatic Center in Mahoney State Park
- Platte River State Park
- Nebraska Crossing Factory Stores
Retrieved from PSD pmwiki/CampStarTrail2010/FAQ Page last modified on February 05, 2010, at 02:04 PM