Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to register for just a day or two?
Partial week registration will open later in the spring if there are places still available at the camp.
Can I bring my pets to camp?
Guest pets are not allowed.
Where can I go for groceries, gas, cash, medications, etc?
Amenities in Ashland, Nebraska (about two miles from Camp):
- No Frills Supermarket, 2301 Silver Street
- Reid’s Variety Store, 1401 Silver Street
- Ashland Pharmacy, Inc, located in Reid’s Variety, 1401 Silver Street
- Ashland Care Clinic, 705 N 17th Avenue
- U-Stop gas station and convenience store, 502 Highway 6
- Great Plains Service [propane], Highway 6
- Farmers & Merchants National Bank [ATM], 1501 Silver Street Centennial Bank, 2433
- Silver Street Dairy Cone, 1609 Silver Street
- Iron Horse Golf Club [public course]
- A variety of antique and gift shops and restaurants
What else is available to do in this area?
Retrieved from PSD pmwiki/CampStarTrail2010/FAQ Page last modified on February 05, 2010, at 02:04 PM