We are seeking to covenant with each other to find new ways of partnering and standing together on the side of love for the flourishing of our world, our communities, our congregations and our members.
We are nearly 200 UU congregations in parts or all of: Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska.
MidAmerica Region Board of Trustees
Congregational Life Staff are here to help.
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 312-636-9724
Have a question?
Clockwise, from left:
Rev. Sharon Dittmar, Nancy Combs-Morgan, Rev. Phil Lund, Rev. Ian Evison, Rev. Dr. Lisa Presley
- Explored generosity as a spiritual practice
- Imagined what their congregation would look like if it was truly generous
- Examined obstacles to creating the culture of generosity in their congregation
- Created ways to enable members to experience the joys and rewards of being generous
- Learned about the vital link between mission and generosity
More resources from our Region.
We also present a workshop on this topic at congregations around the MidAmerica Region. Contact us for more information: email@example.com