Early bird registration until Monday, March 16
Children must register before the Early bird date
Final registration deadline Wednesday, April 8
Registration will be possible at the door with no meals
Conference discounted rate for a room at the hotel will be available until April 1
Regional Assembly Registration Fees:
|Children (age 3-12)
with child care
|2 and under (no child care)||0||0|
|Volunteers (work 2 hours)||140||n/a|
Q: How will the keynote addresses work this year?
A: This year, we have two keynote speakers: the Rev. Rosemary Bray McNatt, president of Starr King School for the Ministry, and the Rev. Dr. Marlin Lavanhar, senior minister of All Souls Unitarian Church in Tulsa, OK. Rosemary and Marlin will be intertwining their comments, presenting together in the two time slots (Friday night and Saturday morning).
Q: Will the Sunday Morning Worship service be open to everyone?
A: Yes it will—we will be holding worship at the Marriott Hotel at 9:30 am Central time. Members of the public, members of UU congregations, and Assembly registrants are all welcome to attend.
Q: Will any part of the Regional Assembly be live-streamed?
A: Yes, we will be live streaming the keynote event on both Friday night and Saturday morning, as well as the Annual Business Meeting. Details and confirmation of times will be posted on the MidAmerica Region website closer to the date.
Regional Assembly scholarships are made possible by the generous donations of participants in previous Regional Assemblies.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit the form below
- These scholarships are available only to members of MidAmerica Region congregations who are in financial need and attending the Regional Assembly.
- Scholarships will cover half the early registration fee (adult scholarship will be $88, young adult $75, and youth $50).
- The first round of scholarships will be awarded based on applications received as of noon on Monday, March 2, 2015. Additional scholarships will be awarded after that date until noon on March 13, or when the funds are depleted.
- First round applicants will be notified by email on or before Friday, March 6, 2015, as to whether or not they will receive a scholarship. Later applicants will be notified by 4:00 PM on March 13. If you do not receive a notice by that date, contact a Regional Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-759-4503.
- Scholarship recipients must register and pay the full registration fee. Early assembly registration deadline is March 16, 2015.
- Scholarship checks will be distributed at the Regional Assembly.